For painting contractors that provide high quality painting at an affordable price, call Purdon's Pro Painting Plus. We are an insured, and bonded painting company in Cincinnati with an entire crew of experienced painters, that puts our customers needs and wants above all else.
Saturday, July 30, 2016
INTERIOR PAINTING: Choosing the right painting contractor for the job..!
When having interior painting done at your home for whatever reason, be it to sell your home, or just to update your home with new and popular colors, or simply just to refresh the colors you already have on your walls, you need to make sure you hire the right painting company for the job. Interior repainting is the most meticulous section of the painting industry and takes several years experience to get a quality job, and overall amazing look. If there are repairs, even if they are smaller repairs, you need to make sure that they are done correctly. Some painters don't have the knowledge of repairs. I have actually met quite a few that weren't to bad with a brush and roller, but had little to no experience in repairs. There may be a painter with 10 years experience, but it could have been in new construction, or commercial, or production painting, or even residential painting but strictly did exteriors. Just because they had that many years, does not mean that they are qualified on interior repaints. So, ask the painting contractor when he, or she comes to your home to give you the estimate, "how long have you been in the painting business?", "how many interiors have you painted during that time?", "how many of those were repaints?", "how many years experience does your crew members have?", "do you have referrals?", and so forth. Also make sure they are insured, bonded, and have workers compensation. You will know by the detailed answers you get, that are answered almost immediately following your questions if they are knowledgeable enough in the repaint industry. If they don't have all the answers, or if they seem unsire of certain aspects, then you most likely want to choose another painting contractor. There are different painting companies different parts of the industry. There are painting companies that specialize in interiors, some that specialize in exteriors, others specialize in commercial, or specialize in industrial, and so on and so forth. There are plenty that have experience in both interior and exterior painting for residential. But if your are choosing to have residential painting done, either interior or exterior painting, I would be sure to contact a painting contractor that specializes solely in residential. I would not call a company that has the signs that say residential/commercial painting company. To me that says we spent a little time in both industries and not enough in just one. And vice versa, if you are needing commercial work done, I'd go with a commercial painting company. They are out there, just do your homework, and research the painting companies near you, read the reviews, check there website, get referrals, etc. We are a Residential Painting Company located in Cincinnati Ohio. Our number one specialty in the residential painting industry is interior repaints. We have done every kind of painting imaginable, but where we have spent most of our career is on interiors. We can do new construction, production painting, or even commercial if we are needing the work, but where we are at our most comfortable is residential repaints on interiors especially. We also do quite a bit of residential exteriors as well. But our advertisements specify that we are a residential painting company that does both interiors and exteriors. So, if you are in the Cincinnati area, and need your house painted, either interior or exterior, we are the company for you. I am the owner of Purdon's Pro Painting Plus, and i am only one of 2 men in the united states that is an actual certified interior repaint expert. That is quite an honor to hold that title, and to be only 1 of 2 people in the entire United States that has that certificate. That was an amazing accomplishment for myself, and I let ALL of our customers know, so they know that they are definitely in the right hands with their homes. During the process of that 6 week course I learned a great dela regarding the materials painters use, which I was already very knowledgeable, however, I did know as much as I thought. Sadly enough, there are many painters that don't know as much as they'd like to think they do. I have over 20 plus years in the painting industry, and the things I learned during the course I would have never known had I not taken it. It's a great thing to know about what it is you use in whatever industry you are in. So, if you are a painter and you are reading this, I strongly advise for you to learn about paint itself. Also take the time to learn about other products as well. Items such as drywall mud, caulking, primers, stain blockers, bonding agents, and more importantly, the paint. Well, I hope this was of some value to someone out there. Thanks for reading, and until next time, Happy Painting..!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment